I use my intensive training, intuition, and relationship with the natural world to formulate personalized herbal blends for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. Health is a journey and I serve as an intermediary between the healing properties of the natural world and the needs of my client to allow the path to begin.


Contact me at UnderRootHealing@gmail.com or 617-733-6872. I am available for one on one consultations in person or on the phone.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Herbalist at Your Service!

The main focus of my business is doing one on one consultations with clients, however there are many other ways to utilize a local herbalist such as myself!

Here are a few examples of ailments or issues that I can easily whip up a tincture, tea, oil, or salve.

PMS/Cramp Reliever

Wound Healer

Natural Gas-X (we all need it sometimes)

Anxiety Ease

Stress Buster

Muscle Ache Relief

Headache Relief

Upset Tummy Soother

Sleep Time

Arthritis/Achy Joints Relief

Injury Healer

Cold and Flu Fixer

Allergy Relief

Skin Irritation Ease

Weight Loss

Etc! Etc!


I also make personalized Flower Essences. If you feel the need for a more spiritual/emotional healing presence in your life, than having a customized flower essence formula is just the thing. If you haven't worked with Flower Essences, they operate on a more energetic level. They are created by taking the energetic footprint of a flower and capturing that healing essence. Flower Essences are wonderful for healing anxiety, depression, upset, anger, and other emotional or spiritual troubles.


Just email me or call me for whatever you might need! I can also mail remedies to you or you can pick them up here in Portland, Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment