I use my intensive training, intuition, and relationship with the natural world to formulate personalized herbal blends for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. Health is a journey and I serve as an intermediary between the healing properties of the natural world and the needs of my client to allow the path to begin.


Contact me at UnderRootHealing@gmail.com or 617-733-6872. I am available for one on one consultations in person or on the phone.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Upcoming Event: Drink Your Way to Better Health!

Come participate in a workshop!

Drink Your Way to Better Health!

Live longer! Fight Disease! Throw out your vitamin supplements! There are dozens of super herbs that grow all around us. Drinking a cup of these herbs everyday can help us build deep health, detox, heal free radical damage, prevent cancer, and nourish our body with all of the vitamins and minerals it needs. You will feel more vibrant and alive!

Herbal Teas will be available!



Tuesday, September 20th
5:30pm - 7pm
at The Awake Collective
509 Forest Avenue
Portland, Maine

$10 - $20 sliding scale

No comments:

Post a Comment